Out of the many essential requisites needed to set up and activate your streaming device, the Roku Link code is most vital. Provide the code in the required space and go forward with the onscreen instructions to activate your device. Learn about the steps in detail, given below, to get Roku link code from TV. Activate the device and navigate to the store to add your favorite channels to the account. And in case of activation or other errors, simply visit our website for a solution.
Get Roku link code from TV
- To get Roku link code from TV you must switch on your device and start connecting all the cables that include the power and the HDMI cable.
- Premium HDMI cables can offer better output and if your device is old you can try using composite cables.
- Make sure that you insert the cables properly in the required slot and if your device is old, you can try using the composite audio video cables (red, white and yellow ones).
- As you switch on the device, a Roku logo will appear on the screen. You can now start connecting the device to the internet. Choosing a wireless network connection can offer better results in this case. Just provide the credentials(username and the password) and tap on the connect tab. You must wait until the green checkmarks appear on the screen, there will be three.
Use the code to link the device
- Sign in to the Roku account with the help of the credentials (username and password). For account creation, you can navigate to the respective page and provide the required data.
- The Roku link code will be visible on the player connected TV and you can just note it down.
- Once you get the code, just go to the page Roku.com/link and make sure that you open the link from a PC or smartphone.
- The very next step will prompt you to type the Roku link code wherein, provide the code and proceed with the onscreen guide to link the device to the Roku account.
In case you are stuck with the Roku link code errors, then try to get Roku link code from TV by utilizing the star button on your remote (Roku). You can also contact the Roku support service and request to help in finding a new code.
Switch on your Roku TV, note down the code from the device display screen and just provide it in the required page to link the device to the TV. Users who want to know more about the steps to get the code can get help from our support executives.
Navigate to Roku com link page to know how to get Roku link code from TV and to get more updates. It is our motto to support and assist all our customers 24/7. Call us our toll-free number +1-855-718-4111